Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Chair suspension

More
14 years 3 months ago #620 by Appelsmagic
Replied by Appelsmagic on topic Re:Chair suspension
It\'s one thing to know \"HOW IT\'S DONE\" and another to \"KNOW\" how it is done. I hope that you can see the difference.

Anyone can get up and do tricks. It takes someone who has an open mind to learn how to make those tricks into MAGIC. And remember, the MAGIC doesn\'t happen up on the stage, it happens in the audience\'s MIND. You are just the guide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #626 by Pier
Replied by Pier on topic Re:Chair suspension
Appelsmagic wrote:

... Oh and by the way. That was Ed doing this in front of a room full of brother magficians. It was done as a joke.
I don\'t think he thought it would end up on youtube.

Yep, it was just a joke! Now I\'m feeling relieved! :woohoo: :whistle:

I\'m always sad when I see some performances \"caught\" for some reasons. I thought it was real... after all media wait just for those scenes to fill (with cr@#s and the likes) their pages...

More
14 years 3 months ago #629 by drewer
Replied by drewer on topic Re:Chair suspension
thanks you all for the tips! i am currently saving up to hopefully buy the chair suspensions. Thanks, Drew
Ps. I was relieved when you all said that Alonzo did that on purpose as a joke. i knew he would never let anything like that happen to him for real.

More
14 years 3 months ago #630 by Appelsmagic
Replied by Appelsmagic on topic Re:Chair suspension
\"i knew he would never let anything like that happen to him for real.\"

Sometimes things happen to the \"BEST\" and there is no control over it. A number of things come to mind, but the one that stands out the most is during the Pendragons performance on live TV of the sub trunk when Char hadn\'t completed her change yet and Johnathan was trying to lift her up without looking back to see she was na**d. :blush:

Sometimes these things happen, we go into automatic mode and we either miss the warning signs, or our minds are so far ahead that it takes a few for everything else to catch up. :blink:

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds