Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Mental Epic

More
14 years 1 month ago #768 by rdameron
Replied by rdameron on topic Re:Mental Epic
i do want to avoid a force. i like your routine. very clever. i\'ll check out the deck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #769 by Pier
Replied by Pier on topic Re:Mental Epic
magicTJ wrote:

...Thanks for sharing the Astor video. What a clever method!

You\'re welcome!
And THANK YOU very much for having shared Your great routine. Terrific idea -- instead of a force, a predictable result (which, in turn, is like a force after all....)
And while even an \'invisible deck\' or a \"brainwave deck\" would work, the use of \"Phil\" match perfectly the \"NAME your card\" theme.
Compliments, great thinking!
Thanks for sharing ;)

More
14 years 1 month ago #770 by rdameron
Tommy - i read your response again. i would want the freedom to ask any kind of question. is the Astor limited in this regard? i did not gather that. By the way, there is a version of the mental epic that uses a special pen. i cannot elaborate. But I don\'t recall if it is the Astor. And for that reason it is more angle sensitive than ordinary. Is it the Astor?
rdameron

More
14 years 1 month ago #771 by rdameron
Tommy - also, do you use the Phil deck or the Phil Plus 2 deck ?
they are only about $13 on penguin magic.

More
14 years 1 month ago #772 by magicTJ
Replied by magicTJ on topic Re:Mental Epic
I use the Phil deck and have made up James, Curt and Annie decks from blank ones so I have some options. I have seen the ads for Phil 2 but don\'t know how it works. As a standalone trick, it seems pretty cool, and I see no reason it wouldn\'t work.

TJ

More
14 years 1 month ago #773 by magicTJ
Replied by magicTJ on topic Re:Mental Epic
\" is the Astor limited in this regard?\"

As I understand it, it is not limited except by space to write. Also, I can\'t imagine any angle problems. None of them allow anyone to be behind you, but many tricks have that limitation.

Glad you guys are enjoying the routine. It works for me over 100 times a year (for almost 10 years!).

I\'ve been looking over my old flash drives and CD\'s from old computers to see if I can find a script. Can we post videos here? I don\'t want to post it to YouTube, but sharing it here would be good.

TJ

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds