Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Coin Magic DVD\'s

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #820 by rdameron
Replied by rdameron on topic Re:Coin Magic DVD\'s
Interesting you should say that! I was in NYC about 2 weeks ago and looked up Magic Shops. We went to Fantasma and David Roth waited on us. He was working the counter. We didn\'t know who he was until after I researched your post. He was hilarious. There were some magicians there trying to get him to demonstrate some coin magic, but he politely declined, saying that he can\'t when he has to answer the phones too, because as soon as he answers the phone the coins disappear for real. So he showed us some card tricks and other things and sold us about $500 worth of magic. Does he own Fantasma?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #821 by Pier
Replied by Pier on topic Re:Coin Magic DVD\'s
rdameron wrote:

Interesting you should say that! I was in NYC about 2 weeks ago and looked up Magic Shops....

:laugh: It\'s part of my more recent experiment of mental magic... :laugh:

...Does he own Fantasma?

I have no idea at all on who\'s the Fantasma owner (I\'m Italian and never went so far from here... I know that Fantasma Magic exists because of the great line of products sold and of their great website).

Anyway: it\'s a true pity on my opinion that David didn\'t showed some coin tricks. The magicians that you saw asking him to have some tricks demonstrated - believe me - had many good reasons to do it!
I was serious when I said that David is a genius; watch his DVDs and you\'ll understand why.
If you really can meet him live in the shop, catch that opportunity any time you can and ask politely for some coin tricks demonstrated. Not commercial tricks (i.e. gimmicks, etc) - ask instead for some things done with real coins and maybe a coin shell or a \"simple\" Okito box.

And let us know; all this story starts to become really interesting... ;)

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #822 by rdameron
Will do, thanks. Bonjourno!

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #823 by Pier
Hey, thank You! :-)
I must agree that Italian is quite a difficult language to write even for the Italians, sometimes...
anyway: BUONGIORNO to you and all the guys!

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #824 by rdameron
It was either that or areevadercheee! (sorry)

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #825 by Pier
:laugh: *LOL*
I didn\'t realized until now that \"ARRIVEDERCI\" could be spelled even \"areevadercheee\"!

Cool! B)
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Pier.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds