Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Best Modern Mentalism Books?

More
14 years 6 months ago #435 by drewer
Pier wrote:

drewer wrote:

...I guess I\'ll have to check them out.

Well, don\'t feel obliged! Anyway they\'re a good addition to any magic library, to me. Don\'t know what your magic tastes are...

Do you have them?

YES !!!!!

Are they worth the money?

Quite a personal question... to me, they are. For many people, they worth FAR MORE than their price. Some other sell them on Ebay after an unsuccesful/unsatisfactory reading...

Where could I buy them?

Both books are published by Stephen Minch\'s Hermetic Press, and both are still in print. You can check any good magic shop, but you could have luck and find a bargain on Ebay (or maybe our Admin Matt could help with the \'classified\' section of this forum... :evil: )

Good Luck

Thanks Pier for the reply. I have started getting into an interest in mentalism for the past few months. I hope to add these to my repertoire. Thanks, Drew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #1348 by wizmaster67
I agree that Paramiracles by Ted Lesley is a great book, well Worth the Money. I saw him perform the glass bending from the book and it was awesome. Another book i recommend, not new or modern but Worth its weight in gold is 13 steps to Mentalism by Tony Corinda. I have both these books and have learned a lot from them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds