Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

introduction

More
13 years 11 months ago #856 by james graham
introduction was created by james graham
Hello, My name is James, I live in oklahoma, and I am new to MagicGizmo. My wife and I were a mime team called \"Silent Partners\" for 20 years, untill we divorced in 2007.
My interests span a wide range, from magic, movie FX, apparatus construction, impossible bottle building, and \"old technology\" that has fallen into disuse... which makes it ideal for the reincorporation into the realm of magic.
I was introduced to small sleights of hand by my uncle, and have had several magician friends who have encouraged my progress through the years. I am 47, a teacher of \"careers and technology engineering\", and I sideline building cabinetry for vintage arcade machines. I also have had extensive background in building sets for television and theatre, and even built a beehive with frames for my brother (which is quite complex as far as cabinetry is concerned).
I am interested in trying my hand in the construction of magical apparatus. I have created several new card tricks on my own, including \"how to grow a poker hand\" and \"the magician\'s clock\" which I am trying to get posted into the secrets area.
Though you cannot contact me there, you may see a good cross section of what I do at SquarePegRoundHole.multiply.com
I look forward to sharing with all of you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #857 by Pier
Replied by Pier on topic Re: introduction
Hello James, welcome to the Gizmo forum! :-)
Browse freely around and post wherever you like; good company here.
Looking forward to read your submissions -- it seems you\'re the right person when it\'s about technology and apparatus making.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds