Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Hi Y\'alls

More
13 years 11 months ago #845 by Apprentice
Hi Y\'alls was created by Apprentice
Hello folks, I found this site through meeting Matt R on the Magic Cafe. I\'m an old time magic collector, new performer at the tender age of 62. I\'m retired and now have time to devote to an art and craft that I\'ve been wanting to learn for most of my life. Unfortunatley life gets in the way of things you want to do for fun. Now I have the time to do those things and I\'ve set a goal for myself to be performing by the summer. I plan to start by doing free shows for experience. I have a few things lined up at a local high school, a senior assisted living center and a homeless shelter, not necessarily in that order. I plan to keep doing free shows until I get proficient enough to make a few bucks to support my retirement life style. Hey, I may never get that good, but as long as I\'m having fun and can provide some entertainment to folks who could use it, I\'m giving it a go! I hope to continue learning regardless of whether I turn \"pro\" or not! Look forward to participating in here, and as my name suggests, Apprentices have to ask a lot of questions! Nice to meetch\'all Best, Bob in Milton, DE P.S. I hope to get a pic or avatar on soon.....P.P.S. my profile says the same thing!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #847 by Pier
Replied by Pier on topic Re:Hi Y\'alls
Hey Bob,

really nice to have you here!
I think you\'re doing in the right way; regardless of the age (which is not a problem at all btw), you\'re paying attention to HAVING FUN, which I think is the most important thing in every activity!
Wish you all the best; browse freely around the forum and post wherever you feel \"the urge\" -- you\'ll always be welcome here ;)

Cheers

More
13 years 11 months ago #849 by mattr
Replied by mattr on topic Re:Hi Y\'alls
Hi Bob- Welcome. I wish you well in your magic shows you have planned. Please come back here often and check out, MagicGizmo. There are a number of articles you may also enjoy to check out, take care, Matt

Magicgizmo.com administrator

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds