Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

AboutMagical Santa

More
14 years 2 months ago #740 by Magical Santa
Hello everyone,
My name is Gene Soucek, aka, Magical Santa. That is a bit of a misnomer because it might lead one to believe that I do a magic act or routine while dressed as Santa. Not true. I keep the two seperate. But, because of my appearance, real beard, long white hair, glasses, belly, I am always being called Santa all year long - and the fact that I am Santa every December for the past four years, I have adopted the name Magical Santa for some things.

I am the present President of The Harry Blackstone Magic Society, IBM Ring 200, located in Edison, NJ, as well as the editor of the Ring 200 monthly newsletter, The Blackstoneian. I am also a past President of SAM Assembly #161 located in Greenbrook, NJ; a board member of the John McNicholas Magicians Roundtable, located in Edison, NJ; and a member of the Magic Castle.

I was bitten by the magic bug at age five and have been involved all my life. As a teenager I learned hypnosis and I am an active hypnotist, but not a stage hypnotist, I only do therapuetic hypnosis.

I was made aware of this site just four days ago by Eric Appel, one of this sites moderators and past President of IBM Ring 200.

I hoipe I will be able to contribute in some way to this site.

Gene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #741 by mattr
Replied by mattr on topic Re:AboutMagical Santa
Welcome Gene, I hope to \"see\" you around often.

Magicgizmo.com administrator

More
14 years 2 months ago #745 by Pier
Replied by Pier on topic Re:AboutMagical Santa
Hi Gene, even if we already \'meet\' in another post of this forum, this is the \'official\' welcome!
Hope you\'ll be feeling good among we \"Gizmo-guys\"; I\'m sure we all will benefit from Your knowledge.
Cheers!

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds