MagicGizmo

Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Pimpin\' by Nathan Kranzo

More
15 years 8 months ago #44 by Mark_Williams
I just received my DVD in the mail. This effect has a WOW factor to the \"enth\" degree.

What is it?

Basically, the effect is a visually stunning transformation of a deck of cards, to a fist full of cash.

Presentation?

Nathan presents this as a Ambitious Card...A spectator\'s selection reappears to the top of the deck, after it has been placed half way down into the pack. After another vanish and subsequent reappearance...The Deck of Cards completely vanishes!! As I mentioned earlier, it is transformed into a stack of cash.

The bills are counted out seperately, leaving no doubt that the Deck of Cards is gone!!

What do you get?

The DVD comes with Nathan\'s \"Demo\" performance of the effect in action.

It also teaches you the necessary steps to accomplish the effect.

Kranzo also gives you plenty of good ideas on how to use this effect if the ACR presentation is not your forte.

Nathan goes over the performance aspects again and explains his inspiration for this piece of Magic.

The DVD is approximately 20 minutes in length...which includes the performance and the explanation.

This is a beautifully constructed effect and it is wickedly diabolical in it\'s simplicity. I give \"Pimpin\" a huge THUMBS UP!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #46 by matt
Replied by matt on topic Re:Pimpin\' by Nathan Kranzo
Hey Mark- Thanks for the review!

More
14 years 6 months ago #330 by drewer
Replied by drewer on topic Re:Pimpin\' by Nathan Kranzo
Very cool sounding! I had never heard of that trick before and it sounds like a very unique trick. (better watch out for robbers, haha) Thanks for the review!

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds