MagicGizmo

Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Do-It-Yourself Magic at The Magic Nook

More
15 years 8 months ago #40 by spellbinder
We are heavily into \"Do-It-Yourself\" magic at The Magic Nook. Our favorite place to shop for magic is The Dollar Store, where we see effects in every new and crazy gadget that comes out. We have a whole section just devoted to Dollar Store Magic Treasures:

magicnook.com/dollarstoreMagic/DollarTOC01.htm

One of our staff authors is Jim Gerrish, who has three separate sections for Do-It-Yourself magic: his PVC Pipe Illusions for the REALLY, REALLY Cheap Illusionist is very popular:

magicnook.com/pvcpipetoc.htm

But if PVC Pipe is not your thing, try Jim\'s Hardboard and Duct Tape Magic Tricks section where everything can be easily (and inexpensively) made in one or two days from (you guessed it) Hardboard and Duct Tape:

magicnook.com/hardboard/Book1.htm

Jim\'s Kid Show Magic is also very popular, and definitely for the magician who likes to make his or her own props:

magicnook.com/kidmagic/kidshow.htm

We also have Independent Authors like Magicbob who will guide you through the intricacies of \"Do-It-Yourself\" card gaffs in his \"I Hate Card Tricks!\" series:

magicnook.com/magicbob/index.htm

So, I invite you to visit The Magic Nook, dig around in my magic drawers and see if we perhaps have something you\'d like to try to build for yourn own magic act.

www.magicnook.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #370 by drewer
That\'s a good idea! When you use things around the house they seem more innocent then store bought items. Nice!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds