Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Bizarre Magic

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #1353 by wizmaster67
Bizarre Magic was created by wizmaster67
A couple of months ago I started to plan a Bizarre Show. I designed it to look and feel like a seance. I use, among other tricks, glorpy (haunted hank), D\'Lite, spirit slates and tarot cards. It plays very well and everyone that have seen it wonders if it is real... \"Are you a real medium\"? That question I hear a lot. But, since I am honest and my morals are \"right\" I tell them that it is JUST ENTERTAINMENT and NOTHING more. I don\'t like people who tell the sitters that what they see is real when the \"medium\" use trickery.

One of the best things someone has said to me is the following: \"To see you work like this is a pleasure. You fool us all but when we go home we still have our watches and our wallets and NOTHING is missing. That is TRUE honesty. Thank you my friend for fooling us all tonight and feel free to do it as often as you want. The pleasure was truly ours...\" That Went to my heart.

/Wiz
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by wizmaster67.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #1357 by mattr
Replied by mattr on topic Re:Bizarre Magic
This is an interesting topic since the mystery you create is more interesting if the audience thinks you may have a special gift. But I agree that when asked you shouldn\'t claim any special abilities. However, maybe a more vague and mysterious answer to the question would be appropriate such as \"The world may never know...\"

Magicgizmo.com administrator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds