MagicGizmo

Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Incredible Business Card Printer

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #1140 by Wizardo
Can anyone tell me if either the Incredible Business Card Printer Illusion or the Amazing Card Sleeve are worth investing in. They both appear to operate the same just different size to accommodate cards.

Seen a few videos but sleeve is dark hard to see how it really looks.

Says card is examinable but doesn\'t say the sleeve is. I am guessing it is not.

Just curious if someone has one or both of these and can tell me what they think about it.

I like the idea of producing a business card with it to give out if the effect is as amazing as they say it is. ;)
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Wizardo. Reason: removed links that didn\'t show up in post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #1141 by mattr
I don\'t own this trick... and I probably saw the same video you did:

Michael Ammar has a nice business card printing routine on the Ice Breakers DVD which doesn\'t require anything.

Both this trick and Ammar routine require a white business card where you can\'t see anything from the back of the card, no bleed through or no printing to edge of the card. Many fancy business cards these days don\'t meet this criteria.

I hope this helps a little. The good news is that the trick seems to be inexpensive (under $10.00)

Magicgizmo.com administrator

More
12 years 2 months ago #1142 by Pier
Hi guys,

to my knowledge, both tricks are \"cheap\" versions of the original \"WOW\" by Masuda Magic.

The original \"WOW\" let the magician make a card transform into another inside a plastic transparent sleeve showed empty; now there are other versions called \"WOW 2\" that deals with face up / card backs.
\"WOW 2\" comes with a great DVD.

Masuda items are pricey, but they are VERY well made and durable. Have a look at \"WOW\" (original or \"2\" version) on youtube if you get the chance.

The effect is tremendous on laypeople! ;)
Hope that helps

More
12 years 2 months ago #1143 by Wizardo
Thanks Matt

I did see the Jaw Droppers video with the white stack of blank cards. I believe it is the same Ice Breakers one.

I have done the hand card printer routine like that for as long as I can remember. Learned it in some book back in the late 60\'s or early 70\'s. But what is different is the addition of the stack of cards incorporated makes it much better and gets more of a reaction that way.

Ya that is the same video I seen and the price of under $10.00 is why I\'m asking about it, sounds too cheap to be very good.

With the sleeve you don\'t have to have a stack of cards which makes it easy to carry around. :side:

Thanks

More
12 years 2 months ago #1144 by Wizardo
Hi Pier

I have never seen this effect with the sleeve till now. I thought these might be a cheap knock off of someone\'s idea just by the names. : )

I will defiantly check out \"WOW\" and \"WOW 2\" by Masuda Magic. Would be nice if they made a smaller business card size sleeve too.

Thanks for the info on \"WOW\" going to check it out \"NOW\" :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds