MagicGizmo

Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Ultimate Okito Book - Robert Albo

More
15 years 5 months ago #99 by Joe
If you don\'t have the book, this is a nice little preview document, courtesy of Robert Albo\'s website.

www.classicmagicseries.com/pdfvideo/UltimateOkito.pdf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #333 by drewer
Wow cool thanks Joe. I never would of found this. Do know of any other okito coin box books or okito coin boxes to buy? Thanks, Drew

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #339 by mattr
Drew- If you would have looked at the link, you probably would have realized this post really has nothing to do with Okito coin boxes, but rather, the magician Okito (Theo Bamberg).

Magicgizmo.com administrator
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by mattr.

More
14 years 6 months ago #410 by Pier
Thanks for the link Joe; must be a complete and most interesting book on Okito.
Sadly, Dr. Robert Albo\'s books are among the most expensive books around nowadays...
I know: every Albo\'s work is a labour of love and a particular, elegant edition - but they\'re a little too \'heavy\' on a \'regular\' man\'s wallet.
Last time I saw a series of 8 books plus special suitacse, it was advertised for around $5.000 USD -- and it was used!!!

More
14 years 6 months ago #412 by mattr
These books are expensive but I think it\'s not because that Albo is greedy but rather the extensive use of color photos and the small number of copies printed (400-1000 copies per book). I would be surprised if Albo made any real money on these books, more a labor of love.

Magicgizmo.com administrator

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds