MagicGizmo

Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

my name is james

More
13 years 7 months ago #966 by james graham
Hello my name is James and I\'m from Oklahoma.
I love mime, magic, origami, unicycling, and juggling. I dabble in all areas of magic and know a few small tricks and gimics. I have designed two tricks of my own; one is called The Magicians Clock, and the other is \"How To Grow A Poker Hand\". These are posted in the Articles in the Magic Secrets area (once you have 40 points and upgrade you can access them). Since I dont do a lot of magic as a profession I thought I would put these into circulation for the group.
My main profession is teaching and I am certified in 9 areas of science and general technology which is what I teach. I have a sideline business of cabinet building and have even built complex bee hives. I have built sets professionally for seven years at a public broadcasting station, and worked as an exhibit builder for 4 years at a hands on science museum. I dabble with puppetry, robotics, and all manner of things which would make me an ideal builder for your next apparatus.
You can see a good cross section of me at SquarePegRoundHole.Multipy.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #967 by mattr
Replied by mattr on topic Re:my name is james
Hi James- Welcome once again to MagicGizmo, hope to \"See\" you often...Matt

Magicgizmo.com administrator

More
13 years 7 months ago #968 by Pier
Replied by Pier on topic Re:my name is james
James,
thanks for finding the time to post your intro, and thanks even for all the many contributions that you already have made in this forum.
Nice to have you here, see you around mate! :-)

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds