Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

First suggestion for 2010

More
14 years 1 month ago #673 by Pier
Hello,

I\'ve noticed that this great forum start to grow in number of members and have some regulars also.
May I suggest the inclusion somewhere of a basic CHATROOM?
The members online are always visible on the bottom of the main forum panel, so two (or more) members, if they wish, could enter the chatroom and have some \"written talk\"...

Of course, all the rules for the admittance to the chatroom should be decided... but I think the thing could be interesting and fun.

Just an idea... after all I know that, maybe, for the Admin this could mean more extra work (and this could be heavy).

Your opinion?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #675 by mattr
Replied by mattr on topic Re:First suggestion for 2010
Not that hard to do really. The challenge is that even though the system shows people as \"on-line\" all it may just reporting they there were on-line but them may have already left as most people don\'t log-out, they just go to a different page or walk away from their computer. However, if there is enough support for it, I\'d be happy to add it.

Magicgizmo.com administrator

More
14 years 1 month ago #691 by mattr
Replied by mattr on topic Re:First suggestion for 2010
This had been added. You need to be in the forum section and logged-in. If all that has happened, you will see \"Chat\" inside the Forum Menu on the left hand side. Give it a try.

Magicgizmo.com administrator

More
14 years 1 month ago #693 by Pier
Replied by Pier on topic Re:First suggestion for 2010
Matt and me already have had a quick \"meet\" in the chatroom: it works a treat, guys!
Looking forward to meet many of You over there, if you wish -- even just to say HELLO (why not?).
Oh, and thanks to Matt btw for this great addition to the website! ;-)

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds