MagicGizmo

Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Looking for a Different Coloring Book Routine

More
15 years 7 months ago #60 by ssmagic
I have the standard coloring book, Any ideas for a different routine for it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #74 by illusionist11
You could do a sort of 3 card monte routine. Get two more coloring books, sit them on stools, show that are black and white and one is colored. Then slowly switch the coloring books, no matter what they guess, its wrong. Then for the finale, go through each coloring book showing that it\'s empty.

More
15 years 6 months ago #83 by falloutboy101
If you are using it for children\'s show have them do the magic. Tell them to imagine pictures throughout the book then reveal the pics. then tell them to reach into the air and throw magical colors at the book.

More
15 years 3 months ago #134 by feifei
Dan Harlan's Kids Show DVD and Chris Capehart's Kiddin Around DVD have ideas on this.

Basically, you need to get the kids involved. Get them shouting colors. Get one kids to do magic gesture to draw it.. and another kid to do the same but this time he messes up and erase stuffs/colors, the other one color it, and this mess it up again...

More
14 years 10 months ago #222 by wendell
try making your own with half the pages say superman and the other batman or mickey mouse and donald duck or any characters you choose and get the trick crayons to silk or make your own. instead of the same pages being colored they are suprised that the characters have changed. you can also make the cover change from superman to batman. just have a double cover. i can explain the working later if your not familar. brian

More
14 years 6 months ago #325 by drewer
I usually show a uncolored coloring book and rub the disappearing crayons against them and show the crayons vanished. I then rub the crayons against them again and show the crayons are back but the book is empty. I then take a black crayon and do a false transfer and \'smash\' the crayon into the book showing the crayon vanished and the lines are back.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds