Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Happy New Year

More
14 years 3 months ago #534 by mattr
Happy New Year was created by mattr
I wan\'t to thank everyone who visits and participates on the MagicGizmo site. Hope to \"see\" everyone in 2010 and may your new year be a healthy, happy, and prosperous one.

Magicgizmo.com administrator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #535 by Pier
Replied by Pier on topic Re: Happy New Year
Thanks Matt,
let me join the \"Happy Team\" whishing You and all the Members a fantastic and magic new 2010.
Cheers, see ya soon Guys!!!

More
14 years 3 months ago #538 by mattr
Replied by mattr on topic Re: Happy New Year
The MagicGizmo site was conceived as an experiment. I have learned much in implementing this dynamic content site which allows using to submit a variety of content, some of which is automatically published and other that requires an editor to approve and publish it. I have been pleased with the number of people who have visited the site and contributed to it.

I would like to thank a few people that have really helped make this site better during 2009. Jon Randall has contributed many thought-provoking articles on a variety of topics and has generated much interest in the readership. Massimo has also been a prolific contributor with numerous articles on topics such as mentalism and also a number of tips and ideas for performers from the newbies to the vetrans. I would also like to thank Pier for his contributions to the forum. The forum has been an area which has been slow to catch on and yes I get it, there are many other magic forums out there, but keep looking at the forum in 2010, I will contrinue to post things I find ineteresting, and who knows, many you can chime in as well.

I few things I am surprised that have not caught on as quickly as I would have hoped:
- Classified Ads: A feature rich way to post you stuff for sale with many tools available for those who have large amount of items to post. There are still hundreds of items listed with new items coming almost daily and items selling quickly or being reduced over time. Read the offer on getting your own Gizmo store, it\'s free of course.
- Comments: Every article has the ability to add your comments. Many have posted comments, but many have not and just share a comment even to pat the author on the back for an article well done or to add some of your experiences.
- Gizmo Rewards: You can earn points for free downloads and access to the magic secrets area. The secrets area is one place I plan on adding more material during 2010 but many have not earned the access required to see what\'s there. It\'s real easy to get access.

I hope 2010 is a magical year for everyone and hope that people continue to enjoy the Magicgizmo site. Keep coming back. Send me e-mail or a PM with any ideas or suggestions. Many thanks...Matt

Magicgizmo.com administrator

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds