Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Have You Heard About the T.U.C.?

More
14 years 5 months ago #482 by rgullion
T.U.C. (Tango Ultimate Coin)

My T.U.C. arrived the other day...A \"special order \" 1964 Kennedy Half...WOW....I cannot put it down....I cannot say enough about the quality of my coin... If you work with gaffed coins, you could certainly benefit from a T.U.C. in your repertoire...so many possibilities :)...I recommend this highly to Magicians of all skill levels...Even the most skilled coin manipulator could benefit and will enjoy using a T.U.C. (Even though the amateur/hobbyist...Like Me B) ...will appear very skilled ;) )...This is a coin workers \"must have\" prop, I love it.

This coin is truly unique....with your sleeves rolled up (or in a t-shirt)...showing one coin in your hand...(your hands otherwise shown completely empty)...with a very simple move...you instantly have two coins in your hand(s), where there was only one coin seen before. ..it\'s nothing like any split-coin/clone-coin you\'ve seen or used before... It is one of the most unique gaffed coin(s) I\'ve ever seen or used.

Turning the two coins back into one coin is just as easy to do. No special sleights needed, no complicated hand and finger moves. No sleights at all. All I can say here...without letting out any \"secrets\", is that you can pick up a coin in your hand and hold it with two fingers (thumb and index fingers), and you\'re ready to make some mind-blowing magic with the TANGO T.U.C. ...It definitely is helping make my coin magic become more \"magical\".

For the creative mind...with the T.U.C. in your arsenal, it will be possible to add new life to old magic and you\'ll be able to fool a lot of magicians with it for quite a while, too... The demo link below is only the \"tip of the iceberg\".

I just want to congratulate Mr. Tango on this product and I have to add, I\'ve never met someone previously in cyberspace that demonstrates such world-class customer service! I do HIGHLY recommend Mr. Tango to others!

They offer several types of world coins as a T.U.C., as well as custom coins...Just give Mr. Tango an e-mail at:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks for reading this post...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #483 by Pier
Hello and thanks for posting text and video,

since You own the coin, I\'d have a couple of questions; without revealing too much:

1-) Is the coin in some way examinable without switching it?
2-) I\'ve seen some copper/silver demos on the video. Is it already sold and ready even for the copper/silver uses (i.e. one just have to add a copper coin) or maybe a particular version of T.U.C. must be ordered?

Thanks a lot,
bye

More
14 years 5 months ago #484 by rgullion
You\'re very welcome.....Here goes....

1-) Is the coin in some way examinable without switching it? Visually Yes, Physically No, you shouldn\'t hand it out for examination without the \"switch\"...I personally don\'t handout props, unless it is part of the deception/misdirection for the routine.

It does lend it self well to incorporating one of the many \"Holdouts\" currently available (The Trabucco, The Perfect Holdout, Black Widow Holdout, The Raven, etc) into your routine....even a PK Ring B)

2-) I\'ve seen some copper/silver demos on the video. Is it already sold and ready even for the copper/silver uses (i.e. one just have to add a copper coin) or maybe a particular version of T.U.C. must be ordered? Check out the link below:

Here is a link to the copper/silver version:

www.tangomagic.com/product.php?productid=17280&cat=368&page=1

And here is the link to the full line of T.U.C. coins....Custom coins are available, too.

www.tangomagic.com/home.php?cat=368

I hope this is helpful.....

More
14 years 5 months ago #485 by Pier
Thanks, everything very clear now.
My personal preferences are for the copper/silver set, but of course just letting the mind \"going wild\"... one can immagine a lot bunch of routines for that prop.
Hope to have one in my hand soon :evil:

Cheers

More
14 years 5 months ago #487 by drewer
That\'s a pretty cool routine. Fast paced too. Seems very cool!

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds