Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Tenyo Magic

More
14 years 4 months ago #459 by drewer
Tenyo Magic was created by drewer
What do you think about Tenyo Magic Products? In my opinion they are sorta cheap (quality wise) and they give a gimmicky feel. I want to experiment with Tenyo Elite a bit too. Tell me what you think.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #460 by mattr
Replied by mattr on topic Re:Tenyo Magic
Those are fightin\' words for many a Tenyo fanatic. Tenyo tricks are quite clever and heavily collected by many. They tend to be made of plastic so have a toy-like quality to them

Magicgizmo.com administrator

More
14 years 4 months ago #462 by Pier
Replied by Pier on topic Re:Tenyo Magic
I concur on the toy-quality; some of them, like \"crystal cleaver\" i.e. sadly wear out after short use - and that\'s a true pity.
Anyway they\'re higly collectible if you\'re interested on those things and, in a way, many of us could have many great remembrances of the \'early days\' due to Tenyo\'s plastic tricks.

Personally, the very first Tenyo item I had (and still have in great working conditions! :) ) is \"Flash Dice\"; it\'s OK even nowadays maybe bacause there are virtually no moving parts in it (there are just 6 dice to roll inside a clever box).
It was a present I had in the mid \'80s...
... feelin\' old :( !

Tenyo Elite should be a great discovery; tell us your impressions if you get one or more of them.

Bye

More
14 years 4 months ago #463 by drewer
Replied by drewer on topic Re:Tenyo Magic
Pier wrote:

I concur on the toy-quality; some of them, like \"crystal cleaver\" i.e. sadly wear out after short use - and that\'s a true pity.
Anyway they\'re higly collectible if you\'re interested on those things and, in a way, many of us could have many great remembrances of the \'early days\' due to Tenyo\'s plastic tricks.

Personally, the very first Tenyo item I had (and still have in great working conditions! :) ) is \"Flash Dice\"; it\'s OK even nowadays maybe bacause there are virtually no moving parts in it (there are just 6 dice to roll inside a clever box).
It was a present I had in the mid \'80s...
... feelin\' old :( !

Tenyo Elite should be a great discovery; tell us your impressions if you get one or more of them.

Bye

Thanks for the reply Pier and mattr. I have both crystal cleaver and flash dice. I had the same problem with crystal cleaver where it became less reliable so I stopped using it. I\'ve seen advertised in MAGIC MAGAZINE a wooden crystal cleaver like thing but it cost around $100. Flash dice is cool too. Many effects. Thanks Drew

More
14 years 4 months ago #469 by Pier
Replied by Pier on topic Re:Tenyo Magic
Hey, $100 USD isn\'t a bad price for a \"wooden crystal cleaver like thing\", as You call it. Each Tenyo Elite item is sold for $99,99 plus S&H! :(
(and for now they\'re just two: \'Fortune Sticks\' and \'Moonspinner\'!)

P.S. - On a side note, I\'d be grateful if You could provide some more infos on the $100 wooden item, thanks. No need to rush, take your time!

More
14 years 4 months ago #470 by drewer
Replied by drewer on topic Re:Tenyo Magic
The good news is that I found the \"wooden crystal cleaver like thing\". The bad news is that I terrible \'under-remember\'(if that makes sense) the price of the item. www.thetrickery.com/?nd=full&key=8670 I wouldn\'t buy it but that is because I don\'t do close-up magic much anymore. But if you want it, go for it. Sorry for my wrongful guess. Thanks, Drew

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds