MagicGizmo

Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Coin Magic Resources (Gaffed Coins, etc)

More
14 years 8 months ago #261 by rgullion
Coin Magic Resources:

Lassen Coin Gaffs - www.toddlassen.com/
Coin Gaffs by Todd Lassen - custom hand crafted coin gaffs. Absolutely one of the Best, period!

Schoolcraft Precision Magic - www.coingaffs.com/
Jamie's website has a selection of gaffed coins, and he also makes some custom gaffs.

Sasco Magic: www.sascomagic.com/
Manufactures some good gimmicked coins, too.

Osborne Coinage: www.osbornecoin.com
This company makes custom promotional coins out of different alloys, custom crafted with your name etc. as a promotional handout or audience give-away. All sorts of coins, from multi-colored aluminum coins to solid silver dollar size coins (even 24KT gold coins!)

Coin Magic & Chat Forums:

The Coin Purse Forum: worldcrossing.com/WebX?15@@1@.eebf5b9
This is the forum shared by this site and The Coin purse, and is dedicated solely to the discussion of coin magic.

The Magic Cafe: www.themagiccafe.com/ A very extensive magic forum hosted by Steve Brooks. The "Show Me the Money" forum is dedicated to coin magic.

A little More:

New York Coin Magic - www.newyorkcoinmagic.net/
A few of the Superstars in coin magic: David Roth, Michael Rubinstein, Geoff Latta, Mike Gallo. This is their website where you can buy the latest goodies from them.

David Neighbor's Coin Magic notes: www.stumagic.com/Coinjure/Catalog.html
David Neighbors, "The Coinjurer" has been creating coin magic for years. There is a lot of coin magic information available from David Neighbors. Take a peek at his list of his notes.

Lybrary.com: www.lybrary.com/ This is a source to locate eBooks on magic. This is great.... especially for books that are out of print or hard to get. The prices on them are also great.

The Collected Wisdom of MagicTalk: pages.cs.wisc.edu/~roy/magictalk-wisdom/
Here is a categorized compilation of some of the more interesting threads of discussion at MagicTalk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #307 by drewer
Wow thanks. I have never even heard of some of those websites. I\'ve gotta go check them out. I\'m sure everyone will thank you for this post.

More
14 years 5 months ago #390 by Pier
...And don\'t forget to look into Johnson\'s website:

www.johnsonmagicproducts.com

Lots of great stuff!

More
14 years 5 months ago #393 by drewer
I\'ve heard a lot of good things about Johnsons coin magic so I guess I\'ll have to look more into their products. Thanks Pier. Drew

More
14 years 5 months ago #394 by rgullion
Thank you for adding Johnson Coins, as they do offer good coins for the money. I should not have overlooked Tango Magic and Roy Kuepper\'s site as well..... \"Mr. Tango\" truly demonstrates \"customer service\" and \"customer satisfaction guaranteed\" at it\'s finest...this is from firsthand experience!....I do believe if you can invest more in your coins, you\'ll never be disappointed with a Lassen set...That\'s for sure!....That\'s from firsthand experience,as well. B)

www.tangomagic.com/home.php?cat=1

www.roykueppers.com/

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds