Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Rick Thomas

More
14 years 11 months ago #200 by magictvlv1
Rick Thomas was created by magictvlv1
Does anyone know what is going on with Rick Thomas?... I saw his face on a bus recently, but don't see any indicatyions of activity on his website

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #201 by mattr
Replied by mattr on topic Re:Rick Thomas
I believe he was on the Masters of Illusion TV program recently but I can find any info on what happened to his Las Vegas show either.

Magicgizmo.com administrator

More
14 years 11 months ago #202 by magictvlv1
Replied by magictvlv1 on topic Re:Rick Thomas
From what I heard, he pulled out of the Tropicana a few years ago, thinking it was going to be sold and imploded, it wasn't. He performed at the Stardust for a short while until it was imploded and then went to the Orleans, that show closed...

Last month, I saw his face on a bus at the Hilton, but haven't heard anything more.

More
14 years 11 months ago #204 by Joe
Replied by Joe on topic Re:Rick Thomas
Sad to say but it may just be a sign of the economic times. Not enough dollars in Vegas right now to keep all the shows open. I believe Scarlett - Princess of Magic also closed recently.

More
14 years 11 months ago #205 by magictvlv1
Replied by magictvlv1 on topic Re:Rick Thomas
Scarlet closed, not sure about Stars of Magic, saw it a few months ago and there were more people on stage than in the audience.

Nathan Burton had a good crowd when I saw him, with Lance Burton dark till his foot heals not much magic growth here

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds