Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Amateur Enthusiast With Specific Vintage Curiosity

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1392 by Graycloak
Greetings members of MagicGizmo!

I can be called Reid Graycloak. My interest in magic began, to my recollection, when my father pieced together a magic show to celebrate my birthday with my kindergarten class. Many of the props from his show he build himself with primary knowledge coming from a book named \"The Amateur Magician\'s Handbook\" by Henry Hay. There were a few props he had purchased from a magic shop. Among those was a spectacular effect named \"Do-it-Yourself Instant Art\". For many years I played with those props.

Over the 35 years that have past I have learned a great deal about magic, but my greatest interests are the vintage effects. Lately, I have been interested in building props. After turning to Google for knowledge on where to start, I found my way to this site.

I hope that I am able to participate in the various discussions and learn something in the process. Thank you for allowing me to join this community.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Graycloak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #1393 by mattr
Welcome Reid. Welcome to site. My interest in magic started when my grandfather showed me a paddle trick that he carved out of a piece of wood. I remember being amazed and going from there.

Hope to \"see\" you around the site.

Magicgizmo.com administrator

More
9 years 2 months ago #1395 by ssmagic
Glad to have you on board.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds