The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Hello from Daff

More
9 years 7 months ago #1379 by Daffy Doug
Hello from Daff was created by Daffy Doug
Hi everybody.

My name is Doug. Daffy Doug, that is.
I was attracted to this forum by the very clever name! \"Gizmo\" caught my eye, I thought it was clever and unique, and I liked the contents as I browsed, so I joined, and now you\'re stuck with me!

I\'m a member of another forum, the Magic Cafe, where I\'m one of the eternal order, and have been posting for years. But I\'m always open minded  , and enjoy sharing the thoughts of magicians everywhere, so I don\'t have a problem belonging to multiple forums.

I became interested in magic at age five, and am also a ventriloquist and vocal impersonator, specializing in the classic Looney Toons voices.

After a personal disaster in my life, I lost all my magic, and am now re-building my act from scratch. In the last few weeks I completed my general purpose show, (my commando act) and now have my sights on re-building my children\'s birthday party show and an escape artist show.

It\'s been a ton of work, but I\'ve always believed in hard work and rehearsal to perfect my shows.

My motto, which I learned from my hero Doug Henning, is \"The difficult must become easy, the easy must become habit, and the habit must become beautiful.\"

Daff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #1381 by mattr
Replied by mattr on topic Re:Hello from Daff
Hi Daff - Welcome. Sorry to hear about your disaster and hope to hear more about you rebuilding efforts.

Magicgizmo.com administrator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds