Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Tenyo Soft Coins

More
12 years 1 month ago #1157 by Wizardo
Tenyo Soft Coins was created by Wizardo
Just got a great deal on a like new Tenyo Soft Coins $2.25 WOW. :woohoo:

There was a little gray plastic item for opening the locking mechanism, this is gone. Wish I could find someone with a spare they would let go of.

As per instructions other things can be used but just wondered if anyone has one they could send me a picture of to see what it actually looks like.

Is the round handle part about the size of a quarter or what? What is the length of pin sticking out?

If I can\'t find a real one thought maybe I would replicate it as close as possible to add it to the box. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #1158 by Pier
Replied by Pier on topic Re: Tenyo Soft Coins
Now I\'m at work, but once at home (this evening) I think I can help.
Anyway, for what I remember, the pin is VERY short -- you can use a needle point for now. The locking mechanism works with a more or less audible \"click\", so you can set the gimmick without fear of breaking it.
Will take a picture of mine; pm me a valid email address of yours if you get the chance

More
12 years 1 month ago #1162 by Pier
Replied by Pier on topic Re:Tenyo Soft Coins
Ok, finally I\'m here.
Just remembered that I can add a picture from here, so no need to send emails.
Sorry for the low quality, anyway you should see the shape and dimensions of the gimmick.
As you can see, the point is very small.
Oh, and remember that in the original package, the gimmick was contained into one of the coins slot... so, it\'s big as a coin.
...Not sure of WHICH coin, because I\'m Italian and we don\'t have American quarters or similar here!
Hope this can help

More
12 years 1 month ago #1163 by Wizardo
Replied by Wizardo on topic Re:Tenyo Soft Coins
Thanks so much that is different than what I had it pictured I thought all round with point.
American coin about 7/8 inch would be a Nickle 5 cent coin. A Quarter would be almost and 1 inch. A Japanese 5 Yen Coin is what would be a perfect fit.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds