MagicGizmo

Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Hi from Amado \"Sonny\" Narvaez

More
12 years 9 months ago #1044 by anatole
As a new subscriber, I just wanted to say \"Hi\" to everyone and introduce myself.

I\'ve been a (pardon the expression) practicing magician since 1963. I am a member of both IBM and SAM. I won third place at an IBM international convention when it was held in Washington, DC sometime in the 1980\'s. I illustrated several magic books including _The Collected Works of Alex Elmsley_ by Stephen Minch, _M.I.N.T. (Marlo in New Tops)_, _Tricky Stuff_ and _With Deck in Hand_ by Roger Sherman, and _Impossibilia_ by John Bannon. I have lectured to magic groups in Virginia and Maryland.

I am pretty much interested in all aspects of magic as a performing art, with a special focus on stage manipulation. I have had tricks and routines published in _The Linking Ring_ and _GENII_. My hometown--Norfolk, Virginia--will be the site of the 2012 IBM national/international convention. I hope to see some MagicFizmo friends there!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #1045 by mattr
Hi Sonny- Thanks for joining and welcome. It sounds like you have a lot to contribute on a site like MagicGizmo, many thanks, Matt

Magicgizmo.com administrator
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by mattr.

More
12 years 9 months ago #1053 by Pier
Hi Sonny, thanks for subscribing! Personally, I admired your works as illustrator on some of the books you mentioned (\"Elmsley\'s collected works\" and \"Impossibilia\" -- still one of my all-time favourites).
Wow; compliments!
Hope to \"see\" you around soon, bye

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds