MagicGizmo

Magic Collectors and Builders Online Resource

Shopping Cart

The cart is empty

MagicGizmo Login

Your favorite MONEY magic effect for close up

More
14 years 1 month ago #704 by magicTJ
I do Patrick Page\'s Easy Money and am working on the Heiney 500. I make mine using $i bills and $2 bills, and tell a story about doubling my money. Gets a very good response (every time) and I don\'t have to invest $500 (or $600) in a close up trick!

$2 bills are such an oddity that it gets almost as good a reaction as I have gotten when I used to use 100\'s.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #718 by mattr
TJ- Good idea on the Heiney 500. I think many are hesitant to do the large bill version just from the sheer expense and although in tough times, you can spend it (and I can\'t say that about many of my other magic investments).

Magicgizmo.com administrator

More
9 years 6 months ago #1380 by Daffy Doug
Anybody here ever try \"Polaroid Money Outdone?\" That is a wonderful take on the classic polaroid money effect done WITHOUT the wallet. You take a few ones and with no cover you magically transform them into tens then twenties. It\'s beautiful and magical.

As of late, though, I\'m favoring \"Rainmaker\", and in fact am using it as the opening effect in my stand-up show.

Go to Penguin and do a search. You will surely be impressed.

More
9 years 1 month ago #1401 by lizardskins
Hi All

My favourite go to money routine for close up has always been Extreme Burn by Richard Sanders, I utilized UK lottery fill in tickets for the switch which works well.

If I\'m performing at weddings, restaurants and parties table hopping I\'ve been performing the Bag4Life routine by Mark Bendall which uses a split magnetic coin, I then say to the spectators \"most people think that it\'s the £2 coin that\'s magic but it\'s really the 1 penny\"

I go straight away into the penny through TicTac box which leaves them rather stunned, these are great openers for any table hopping sets

Here\'s Bag4Life

Best wishes

Paul

More
9 years 1 month ago #1402 by ssmagic
Ok, this may sound crazy, but those money makers which are included in kid\'s magic sets and really pretty baffling if done correctly. Michael Carbonaro did a version on his TV show (Carbonaro Effect) and sold it by first having the paper go through with out being changed.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds