You are not logged in.
Workshop Plans: Portable Trunk to Magic Table Stand
It was with some trepidation that I embarked on this project. Having examined the inadequacies of my former equipment, and failing to find a reasonable solution available on the market, I had little recourse but to forge ahead and design my own equipment. I wanted to build something that would:
- Double as a carry-all for all my magic equipment and still retain its portability
- Be sturdy and road-worthy
- Wear well and be attractive
- Not look like a collapsible suitcase when set-up
- Have a behind-the-stand servante that is "invisible" from side angles
- Close quickly after the show, completely protecting props from curious children and adults
- Be easy to build using just a few tools and a limited knowledge of woodworking
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Thursday, 23 April 2009
© 2013 - MagicGizmo.com
Last Updated (Friday, 29 May 2009 22:12)
Our valuable member Kerry Kistler has been with us since Thursday, 23 April 2009.